Iran Air Virtual is a group for fight simulation enthusiasts and is not affiliated with actual Iran Air company The Iran Air (Homa) logo is a registered trademark of Iran Air © All rights reserved If you are looking for the actual Iran Air visit Click the Opposite button
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We ask you to carefully consider before applying whether you are able to fulfil this basic commitment
1. Minimum Requirements:
- The pilot must be in possession of Flight Simulator 2004, FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D or X-Plane.
- The pilot must be over the age of 16.
- The pilot must submit their real identity. ( No nicknames or callsigns are permitted )
- The ability to show professionalism within the organization and when conducting Online Operations
- As English is the international language of the aviation industry, we require applicants to harbour a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
2. Pilot Inactivity Policy:
- The minimum activity required is 4 hours per month. if you do not meet this requirement your membership will be terminated.
3. Operational Issues:
- Availability to complete your first flight within 30 days
- All aircraft must be back to origin after 6 hours for domestic flight and 24 hours for international flights.
- All flight should be done or cancel 3 hours after booking.
- if requesting a type which is not part of your approved rating you have to request a required evaluation from the operations department.
Type Rating :
|Type Rating||Requirement||Time Requirement
|A320/A321/A300B4&2/A306/A310||FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim||70 hours
|All Type||PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim||300 hours
|Junior First Officer||none||0 hours
|First Officer||FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim||70 hours
|Captain||PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim||300 hours
Details of Virtual Fleet Group:
|Junior First Officer||None|
About IranAir Virtual
Iran Air Virtual airline with the aim of simulating the Islamic Republic of Iran Airlines (Homa) in the flight simulator software has been formed.
its main purpose is carrying out activities related to virtual world flight.
All rights for the brand name and logo are owned by its parent company ( Iranair ) with the following address www.iranair.com is Use them only for virtualization of the company and its flights in the virtual world and Microsoft flight simulator software.
We are trying to provide a professional environment for enthusiasts of Iran Air in the flight simulator.
Membership Application Form
if necessary, Applicants must participate in the entrance exam
To complete your registration, you must complete the Application form. If your application were to be successful, you will receive a registration form via E-Mail.
if you do not receive the email, please check the spam folder in your email.
**If you wish to transfer your active user on the FSAirlines network to the Virtual Airline of the Islamic Republic of Iran, please contact management via E-Mail**
Click on the document name to observe any of the documents.
IranAir Virtual Standard Operational Procedure