RULES AND REGULATIONS
We ask you to carefully consider before applying whether you are able to fulfil this basic commitment
1. Minimum Requirements:
- The pilot must be in possession of Flight Simulator 2004, FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D or X-Plane.
- The pilot must be over the age of 16.
- The pilot must submit their real identity. ( No nicknames or callsigns are permitted )
- The ability to show professionalism within the organization and when conducting Online Operations
- As English is the international language of the aviation industry, we require applicants to harbour a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
2. Pilot Inactivity Policy:
- Minimum activity required is 15 hours per year. if you do not meet this requirment your membership will be terminated.
3. Operational Issues:
- Availability to complete your first flight within 30 days
- All aircraft must be back to origin after 6 hours for domestic flight and 24 hours for international flight .
- All flight should be done or cancel 3 hours after booking.
- if requesting a type which is not part of your approved rating you have to request required evaluation from operations department.
Type Rating :
|Type Rating||Requirement||Time Requirement
|A320/A321/A300B4&2/A306/A310||FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim||70 hours
|All Type Actual and Virtual||PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim||300 hours
|Junior First Officer||none||0 hours
|First Officer||FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim||70 hours
|Captain||PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim||300 hours
Details of Virtual Fleet Group:
|Junior First Officer||Cargo|
|First Officer||Group A|
|Captain||Group A and B|
Iran air Virtual airline with the aim of simulating the Islamic Republic of Iran Airlines (Homa) in the flight simulator software has been formed.
its main purpose is carrying out activities related to the virtual world flight.
All rights for the brand name and logo are owned by its parent company ( Iranair ) with following address www.iranair.com is Use them only for virtualization of the company and its flights in the virtual world and microsoft flight simulator software.
We are trying to provide a professional environment for enthusiasts of Iran Air in the flight simulator.
|IRA114||Sepehr Ebadi Borna||Captain|
|IRA123||Saeed Tabatabaei||First Officer|
|IRA125||Mohammad Kazem Bensaeid||First Officer|
|IRA129||Alireza Ahmadzadeh||First Officer|
|IRA130||AmirMohammad Rabbani||Junior First Officer|
|IRA131||Alireza Poorfarjad||Junior First Officer|