We ask you to carefully consider before applying whether you are able to fulfil this basic commitment
1. Minimum Requirements:
- The pilot must be in possession of Flight Simulator 2004, FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D or X-Plane.
- The pilot must be over the age of 16.
- The pilot must submit their real identity. ( No nicknames or callsigns are permitted )
- The ability to show professionalism within the organization and when conducting Online Operations
- As English is the international language of the aviation industry, we require applicants to harbour a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
2. Pilot Inactivity Policy:
- Minimum activity required is 15 hours per year. if you do not meet this requirment your membership will be terminated.
3. Operational Issues:
- All aircraft must be back to origin after 6 hours for domestic flight and 24 hours for international flight .
- All flight should be done or cancel 3 hours after booking.
- if requesting a type which is not part of your approved rating you have to request required evaluation from operations department.
- Type Rating :
Type Rating Requirement Time Requirement
MD82/Fokker100/ATR72-600 none 0 hours
A320/A321/A300B4&2/A306/A310 FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim 70 hours
All Type Actual and Virtual PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim 300 hours
Rating Requirement Time Requirement
Junior First Officer none 0 hours
First Officer FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim 70 hours
Captain PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim 300 hours
- Details of Virtual Fleet Group:
RATING Type Junior First Officer Cargo First Officer Group A Captain Group A and B