We ask you to carefully consider before applying whether you are able to fulfil this basic commitment
1. Minimum Requirements:
- The pilot must be in possession of Flight Simulator 2004, FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D or X-Plane.
- The pilot must be over the age of 16.
- The pilot must submit their real identity. ( No nicknames or callsigns are permitted )
- The ability to show professionalism within the organization and when conducting Online Operations
- As English is the international language of the aviation industry, we require applicants to harbour a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
2. Pilot Inactivity Policy:
- Iran Air Virtual operates a 30 day active flying policy which means pilots must fly at least Two flight every 30 days.
- Pilots who are inactive after the 30 day period may be removed without notice from the rosters.
3. Operational Issues:
- All aircraft must be back to origin after 6 hours for domestic flight and 24 hours for international flight .
- All flight should be done or cancel 3 hours after booking.
- Type Rating :
|Type Rating ||Requirement ||Time Requirement
|A320/A321/A300B4&2/A306/A310||FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim||100 hours
|All Type Actual and Virtual ||PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim ||500 hours
|Junior First Officer ||none||0 hours
|First Officer ||FS3 Ivao or P2 Vatsim||100 hours
|Captain ||PPL Ivao or P3 Vatsim||500 hours
- Details of Virtual Fleet Group: